Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Saving Lives... One Step at a Time



For those of you who don't know me or my family.... this is my wonderful daughter. I will tell a little more about her later but right now I want everyone to know what she is doing to try help stop terrible diseases from taking lives.


Brandy lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico while she is attending college. She is very passionate about exercise and fitness and she has joined a running club recently. The members of the club raise money so they can run marathons to help stamp out leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkins lymphoma, and myeloma. The club is participating in a run in Anchorage, Alaska in June and Brandy would very much like to be able to go with them. She needs to raise a considerable amount of money to be a part of this project.


If you would like to donate to her team in training, she would be very appreciative and so would a lot of others who are affected by these diseases every year. To donate just click on this link tnt and check out her team in training website. I am not sure that I have successfully set this up so this link will work and if not here is the website.
www.active.com/donate/tntnmep/runfightlive

No comments: