Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Eagle Sighting


What a way to start the morning! Eagle Sighting! I love these guys and I feel very fortunate when I happen to spot one. Too bad my 'point and shoot' doesn't know what I want it to do and do quickly! Ha. Someday I will have one of those other cameras... if you know what I mean. Eat your heart out Tonya!
If only this big guy hadn't flown so quick maybe I could have gotten my camera to a setting that would focus. But you get the idea... maybe I will see him again on the way to work this morning.
Thanks Jai for a wonderful weekend. We had a blast shopping and running around with you and Jaime.... it was great! Love you all.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Morning, JoAnn! What a great way to start YOUR day! Few people can see eagles right on their property! Yes, we enjoyed the weekend too. Had the rest of our fish on Sunday evening and it was as yummy as it was when we had it on Friday evening. Brother Mark and Amy came over yesterday and we went back to Belle's Antiques and I purchased the 2 cream and green pans that we saw on Saturday. Just what I needed.... .but you were right, they match the other 2 pieces I already had! Have a great week and stay warm! There's a little ice in NWA this mornin'! Jai

Jaime said...

so funny...it looks like i need to log you off of mom's computer jo ann! look at that mom commented as you!

glad to see you blogging & posting pics with success. e-mail/call me if you need any help. you are a fast learner!

i so enjoyed spending saturday with you & brad.

jaime