Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother Nature Rocks!!!!!!!!!

Amazing things are out there just for our enjoyment! I am trying to enjoy them!!!! Check out this lizard. He let me come in real close for a Kodak moment.

And... the hummingbirds are back in full force! We are trying to get them to eat from our hands. We actually had some luck today. It is amazing to feel their little feet resting on your finger.
Here's that lizard again. Same lizard, different rock.
I am struggling a bit with the hummingbird photos. Bear with me and maybe I will get it figured out. As soon as the Garden Tour is over I hope to be able to spend some time with my camera and maybe learn a lot more about it.
This little guy was all over the place today. Still the same lizard. Another different rock. He seems pretty friendly...
This is my Allium now. They look really nice in my garden. I really want to cut some and bring them in the house but I am trying to resist as I don't have very many. More next year... ha!
It just doesn't get much cuter than a little girl. This is Emily and she came to the house today to visit and have her pictures made. She wasn't real interested is smiling but we had fun anyway.
This is Tucker and I went to her house last weekend, and she also got her pictures taken. These young ladies are Mother Natures work @ her finest!
Coming in for a landing. Please keep your seats belts fastened until the Captain turns off the fasten seat belt light.
Time out. Life is busy eating all day and trying to chase the rest of those guys away from all these feeders!
Waving goodbye! Bedtime... until next time. Oh wait, another baby picture.
Now we have our 'blankie' and can go to bed. Wait, one more picture.
This is Ella. She is Hunter and Tanna's sister. Her mother has a camera like mine. So far Ella is a whole lot better about having her picture made than her sister ever was...ha.

No comments: